Join our team in reshaping Equity Crowdfunding and Performance Marketing.
See current opportunities below!
Checkout our Current Openings
Application takes only 5 minutes. It's worth your time.
Mid Weight Graphic Designers
Mid Weight Graphic Designers
Made is currently seeking some Graphic Designers. These permanent positions requires close collaboration with our energetic design team in developing a range of design, print and digital.
- 3-4 years industry experience, including solid agency experience
- Highly proficient in Adobe Creative Suite software
- Knowledge of Microsoft Office, especially Word, Excel and Powerpoint
- Strong concept and branding skills
- Strong communication skills, both written and verbal
- Willingness to learn and evolve as a designer particularly with regards to web and other digital communications
- Attention to detail across all disciplines
- Ability to work well autonomously as well as part of a small team
- Creative concept development especially branding, website design, brochure design and print advertisements
- Design and layout of publications, advertisements, presentations, brochures
- Taking projects from concept through to delivery, on time and on budget, including creating finished artwork
- Work in a range of media – digital, signage, print
- Manage printing and liaising with printers
- High level of English language proficiency
- Knowledge of web back end and HTML an advantage, experience in WordPress a definite advantage but not essential
We have an immediate opening for a Full-time Copywriter. Reporting to the Creative Director, the Copywriter is responsible for the creative development and delivery of marketing copy for our clients and works alongside our talented team of account strategists, developers, designers and digital managers.
This exciting role sees you own the conceptualization, strategy and development of brand communications for a variety of top businesses and organizations. You will collaborate with Growth Turbine’s account strategists, client teams, and your fellow creative team members to help brands recognize and reach the potential they never knew they had. This will include participating in client discovery meetings and producing effective and engaging copy for a variety of traditional and digital mediums.
You bring to the table the proven ability to understand a brand’s ethos and the characteristics that differentiate them from the competition. You can consistently create immaculate and authentic brand copy that fosters genuine brand sentiment and moves consumers to convert.
You must be a keen team player and self-sufficient multitasker that is full of original approaches and innovative ideas to see brands take the lead in their respective industries and marketplaces.
- Collaborate with designers, PR, and other professionals on large- and small-scale marketing projects (e.g., email campaigns and landing pages
- Ability to write effective and engaging brand copy for digital advertisements, websites, case studies, online articles/blogs, social media, print creative, pitch desks, video scripts, email marketing/newsletters, and more. This may include creating taglines/headlines, brand copy, ad copy and/or full-page copy.
- Work closely with business leaders to develop the right tone and a writing style in alignment with the brand image
- Ensure brand consistency (concepts, copy, tone) on all projects
- Experience in writing blogs, and website core pages
- Conducting virtual meetings with clients, as and when required
- Proofreading, Editing
- Additional concept/writing projects as required
- Willing to sign a Non-Disclosure Agreement (NDA) due to highly confidential nature of our work
- 1+ years’ experience as a copywriter for an agency or in-house creative team (agency background preferred).
- College and/or University education in a in journalism, marketing, communications, creative writing, English or an equivalent program.
- Proven organizational skills and ability to meet deadlines and ability to manage multiple projects.
- Confident in attending virtual client meetings and be the first point of contact for all client communications
- High attention to detail and a stickler for accurate grammar
- Experience using Asana.com and/or Slack is a bonus
- Ability to multitask among a multitude of projects and responsibilities in a fast-paced and ever-changing environment
- Ability to work productively individually and with team members.
- Experience using Photoshop, Illustrator and InDesign is an asset
How to apply:
Please include your resume, cover letter, and any digital materials you think showcase your creativity with your application. Please submit up to three writing samples, so we can get an idea of your best work or, feel free to include links to your content or portfolio in your application.
We thank all applicants for their interest, however only those selected for an interview will be contacted.
Marketing and Operations Manager
Ottawa, CA or Remote
Who Are We?
Growth Turbine is a team of multi-award-winning experts who have revolutionized the way companies raise capital. With over 100 successful campaigns under our belt, we have established ourselves as industry leaders in the capital markets and equity crowdfunding space. Our full-service approach means that we are with our clients every step of the way, from strategy to execution. We are always looking for talented and driven individuals to join our team.
At Growth Turbine, you will have the opportunity to work on cutting-edge projects, collaborate with a talented team of professionals and make a real impact in the lives of entrepreneurs and small businesses. Our fast-paced and dynamic work environment,combined with a culture of innovation and continuous learning, makes GrowthTurbine the perfect place for anyone looking to advance their career in the equity crowdfunding industry.
We are seeking a highly experienced and results-driven expert in digital marketing to join our team.
The successful candidate will be fully independent, able to do the work and review the work of others. He will be responsible for leading and executing our marketing strategies while also managing our daily operations. Critical thinking comes easy to you and you possess excellent proofreading abilities and a knack for details.
Duties and Responsibilities:
- Manage and coordinate all marketing campaigns and projects
- Oversee daily operations, and manage relationships with external vendors and agencies
- Create compelling content for ad copies, pitches, social posts, and emails
- Ability to review copy for web landing pages and suggest compelling creative content
- Actively using project management applications such as Asana, communications channels like Slack, and email marketing applications such as Mailchimp, Drip, Klaviyo, or Omnisend
- Ability to make images on Canva, create videos on Promo
- Manage social channels including posting & scheduling on them
- Perform market research, and email outreach as needed
- Collaborate with cross-functional teams to ensure consistency and quality
- Analyze and report on the effectiveness of marketing campaigns
- Develop and implement process improvements to increase efficiency
- Complete other marketing tasks, as required by the business
Qualifications & Knowledge:
- Bachelor's degree in marketing, business, or a related field
- Minimum of 3 years of experience in a marketing and operations management role
- Strong leadership and project management skills
- Excellent communication and interpersonal abilities
- Proficient in marketing analytics tools and software
- Strong knowledge of marketing principles and strategies
- Ability to work in a fast-paced environment and handle multiple tasks simultaneously
- Hands-on experience with Canva, Promo.com & Creatopy
- Experience in Slack, Monday.com, Asana, or any other project management software
- Knowledge of marketing software such Mailchimp/Klaviyo/Omnisend
- Experience in Facebook ads/Google ads/Linkedin ads
- Knowledge of Linkedin Sales Navigator
We are seeking a results-driven and enthusiastic professional with a passion for marketing and operations to join our team. If you are eager to make an impact and are ready to take on new challenges, please apply today.
Digital Marketing Specialist
Ottawa, CA or Remote
We are actively seeking a Digital Marketing Specialist, who will be working in various functionalities including copywriting, content marketing, email marketing, analytics, social media marketing, and social media management. You will be responsible for executing and reporting the Company’s strategic initiatives and marketing programs and managing and enhancing company reporting dashboards; collaborating with internal data teams, clients to generate key performance metrics, as well as providing new insights that are actionable while projecting a positive image of the company.
- Create compelling content for pitch decks, investor presentations, brand stories, executive summaries, ad scripts, social posts and emails
- Review and refine the company’s sales forecasts and/or existing pitch decks, providing necessary edits or reworking the materials entirely, as needed
- Working on Canva, Promo.com, and Photoshop on an everyday basis
- Developing and maintaining contacts and partnerships within relevant media organizations (magazine, radio, and podcast and blog post platforms)
- Actively using project management applications such as Asana, communications channels like Slack, and email marketing applications such as Mailchimp, Drip, Klaviyo, or Active Campaign
- Ability to optimize copy for web landing pages and create compelling and creative content
- Developing new creative methods of raising funds for the company, creating product awareness, and searching for new opportunities
- Develop content for social channels, and monthly content calendar (paid + organic) while leading all on-property brand content development initiatives from creative brief to publishing.
- Actively evaluate the effectiveness of the campaign against KPIs (organic/paid) to maximize ROI and implement effective strategies with clear recommendations for future campaigns (direction, tactics, timeline, budget, etc.).
- Manage and monitor social media channels and respond to community outreach; assessing opportunities and addressing any negative feedback with property leads.
- Research and stay informed with current technologies/trends in social media, digital design technology tools and applications with an ability to capitalize on them in a timely fashion.
- Complete other tasks, as required by the business, even if they are not marketing-related
To be successful in this role you will be a self-starter with exceptional verbal and written communication skills, a natural at storytelling with an ability to champion through creative writing paired with exceptional visuals. Critical thinking comes easy to you and you possess excellent proofreading abilities and a knack for details. You also have noteworthy analytic, organization and decision-making skills. In addition, the successful candidate will be able to work well under pressure and respond to fast-changing priorities and deadlines.
Knowledge and skills:
- Degree in Marketing, Business, Journalism, Communications or related discipline OR equivalent work experience
- Prior experience raising capital for a Startup, or experience in a Venture Capital firm (big plus!)
- 2-3 years previous work experience in the digital marketing/social media in B2B or agency environment
- Hands on experience in Canva, Slack, Promo.com, Mailchimp/Klaviyo/Active Campaign and Asana
- Experience with various social media platforms and creating community
- Proficient knowledge in analytics, statistics, and managing data to answer key marketing questions and derive insights
- Experience with web Shopify, Wordpress or Webflow is a big plus
- An excellent communicator with stellar writing skills
- Attention to detail and evidence of a keen artistic eye
- An innovative self-starter with a demonstrated ability to be proactive and successful on multiple projects at once
- Comfortable in start-up work environments and ambiguity, requiring flexibility and agile problem solving
- Strong presentation skills. Ability to communicate with professionals at all levels
- Takes pride in providing customers with great service
- Passionate team player and eager to step up wherever needed (even if outside the realm of regular duties)
Nice to Have:
- Experience in paid and organic digital campaigns including email marketing, search, SEM, display, remarketing and programmatic.
- Experience with (SEM: Google Ads, Bing Ads), (SMM: Facebook Ads, Instagram Ads, Pinterest Ads, Linkedin Ads), (SEO: Google Search Console, Keyword research platforms, backlinks), Google Analytics, Microsoft Office Suite
- Influencer Marketing Experience
Ottawa, CA or Remote
For some of the most popular consumer brands in the world, your ideas, solutions and words will reach and impact the daily lives of the fastest-growing agency in the world. You will work for clients who not only care about success in the marketplace but are passionate about the role of brands in helping bring about social change. As a writer, you can write on every surface, for every channel, for every medium, social or otherwise.
- Ideate, write and execute original and iconic creative concepts in response to client briefs, objectives or goals
- Establishes visual tone, character, and messages that will effectively communicate with the target audience and fulfill the project objectives
- Develop creative ideas that meet both our clients’ objectives as well as our business objectives, maintaining the company’s expected levels of creative excellence and professionalism
- Present, share and review creative work with Executive Creative Director/s, Account Management and Planning Leads as well as members of the Management Team
- Manage multiple projects from concept through to completion, working with both in-house resources and third-party vendors
- Participate and lead brainstorming sessions
Knowledge and Skills :
- 3+ years’ experience as a copywriter for an agency or in-house creative team (agency background preferred).
- You’re a keen student of life, open, curious, always willing to learn.
- Strong grasp of social media space and online media and technology
- Ability to work under pressure and meet deadlines in a fast-paced creative environment
- Ability to effectively and appropriately interact with co-workers at a variety of levels, across many disciplines
Don't see a current opening that fits?
Submit your resume to email@example.com.
We will keep your application on file and notify you when a relevant opportunity arises.